9 Things To Keep Your Sanity As A Parent
- Learn to say no to keep your schedule under control.
- Make sure your child has enough sleep.
- Make sure you have enough sleep.
- Let your child know that life is NOT Disneyland: they’d better get used to it early!
- Let your child know that entitlement comes with responsibility.
- Make it compulsory to save some time for yourself: remember airplane safety measure, you are supposed to place the oxygen mask on yourself BEFORE you place it on your child. Have you ever wondered why?
- Make it compulsory to save some time for your couple. Your couple is the foundation of your family.
- Don’t listen to parenting lectures that do not understand that you don’t have two hours ahead of you to convince your child that it is time to go!
- You are doing your best: stop feeling guilty!