I was born and raised in France, where I met my husband while graduating in law.
I don’t want to bore you with the details, so here is my life in bullet points.
- French certified lawyer specialized in litigation & international arbitration
- Married with 2 children born in France and one in Hong Kong
- I have lived in France, UK, Singapore, Hong-Kong, California
- My husband and I have not lived in France for the past 17 years.
- Passionate about learning about health, about romantic relationship, about diet, and everything that catches my attention
- Extensive reader and podcast listener
- Currently live in Singapore with my husband, our 3 children and our dog, a labradoodle named Whisky (no, he is grey :-))
My life now: a wife, a mother and an entrepreneur
I founded and now manage:
EZcouple.com an amazing new tool that solves the gift giving problems we could have with our partner… and more
Womenlybiz.com, a simple directory to showcase businesses founded or run by women AND women associations in Singapore.
Both are startups that keep me quite busy.
I also love doing my podcast Women’s Talk with Anne where I have started to interview fantastic people.
As a wife and a mother, I also supervise college applications for my eldest son, and school applications for my 2 other kids as we are moving to NYC next summer.
Although it comes last my relationship with my husband is not least. We both work hard to maintain this loving relationship. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary in 2018.
What can you find on this blog?
On this blog you will only find curated content on what I care about: health, diet, women and life improvement in general.
The only content I will have time to author myself here is my podcast.